Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Feasibility of a high-flux anticancer drug screen using a diverse panel of cultured human tumor cell lines.J. Natl. Cancer Inst. 1991; 83: 757-766
- Display and analysis of patterns of differential activity of drugs against human tumor cell lines.J. Natl. Cancer Inst. 1989; 81: 1088-1092
- In vivo cultivation of tumor cells in hollow fibers.Life Sci. 1995; 57: 131-141
- Relationships between drug activity in NCI preclinical in vitro and in vivo models and early clinical trials.Brit. J. Cancer. 2001; 84: 1424-1431
- Angiogenesis in the hollow fiber tumor model influences drug delivery to tumor cells.Cancer Res. 1998; 58: 5263-5266
- The hollow fiber assay.Anticancer Res. 2000; 20: 903-911
- Morphometric and colorimetric analyses of human tumor cell line growth and drug sensitivity in soft agar culture.Cancer Res. 1991; 51: 1247-1256
- Evolving approaches to cancer drug discovery and development at the National Cancer Institute, USA.Ann. Oncol. 1999; 10: 1287-1291
- A potential role for imaging technology in anticancer efficacy evaluations.Eur. J. Cancer. 2004; 40 (this issue): 6