Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- CNS and miscellaneous intracranial and intraspinal neoplasms.in: Ries L.A. Smith M.A. Gurney J.G. Linet M. Tamra T. Young J.L. Cancer Incidence and Survival among Children and Adolescents: United States SEER Program 1975–1995. NIH Pub. No. 99-4649. National Cancer Institute, Bethesda1999: 46-60
- Adjuvant chemotherapy for medulloblastoma.Eur. J. Cancer. 1990; 26: 464-469
- Prospective randomised trial of chemotherapy given before radiotherapy in childhood medulloblastoma. International Society of Paediatric Oncology (SIOP) and the (German) Society of Paediatric Oncology (GPO).Med. Pediatr. Oncol. 1995; 25: 166-178
- Results of a randomized study of preradiation chemotherapy versus radiotherapy alone for nonmetastatic medulloblastoma.J. Clin. Oncol. 2003; 21: 1581-1591
- Epidemiology of cancer in adolescents.Med. Pediatr. Oncol. 2002; 39: 149-155
- Cancer among adolescents 15–19 years old.in: Ries L.A. Smith M.A. Gurney J.G. Linet M. Tamra T. Young J.L. Cancer Incidence and Survival among Children and Adolescents: United States SEER Program 1975–1995. NIH Pub. No. 99-4649. National Cancer Institute, Bethesda1999: 157-164
CBTRUS (2002) Statistical Report: Primary Brain Tumors in the United States, 1995–1999. Central Brain Tumor Registry of the United States, 2003.
- Childhood cancer.CA Cancer J. Clin. 2001; 51: 119-130
- Cancer Statistics: Registrations. Registrations of Cancer Diagnosed in 1995–1997, England.Stationery Office, London2001
- Metastasis stage, adjuvant treatment, and residual tumor are prognostic factors for medulloblastoma in children.J. Clin. Oncol. 1999; 17: 832-845
- Intracranial ependymomas of childhood.Neurosurgery. 1995; 37: 655-666
- Current neurosurgical management and the impact of the extent of resection in the treatment of malignant gliomas of childhood.J. Neurosurg. 1998; 89: 52-59
- Correlation of neurosurgical subspecialization with outcomes in children with malignant brain tumors.Neurosurgery. 2000; 47: 879-885
- Postoperative neoadjuvant chemotherapy before radiotherapy as compared to immediate radiotherapy followed by maintenance chemotherapy in the treatment of medulloblastoma in childhood.Int. J. Radiat. Oncol. Biol. Phys. 2000; 46: 269-279
- Preirradiation chemotherapy including “eight drugs in 1 day” regimen and high-dose methotrexate in childhood medulloblastoma.J. Neurosurg . 1995; 82: 608-614
- The treatment of medulloblastoma. Results of a prospective randomized trial of radiation therapy with and without CCNU, vincristine, and prednisone.J. Neurosurg. 1990; 72: 572-582
- Neuropsychologic functioning of survivors of childhood medulloblastoma randomized to receive conventional or reduced-dose craniospinal irradiation.J. Clin. Oncol. 1998; 16: 1723-1728
- Multivariate analysis of prognostic factors in adult patients with medulloblastoma. Retrospective study of 156 patients.Cancer. 1994; 74: 2352-2360
- Adult medulloblastoma.Neuro-oncology. 2001; 3: 29-34
- Treatment of children with medulloblastomas with reduced-dose craniospinal radiation therapy and adjuvant chemotherapy.J. Clin. Oncol. 1999; 17: 2127-2136
- Impact of targeting deviations on outcome in medulloblastoma.Int. J. Radiat. Oncol. Biol. Phys. 1999; 45: 435-439
- Paediatric tumours in the adult population.Med. Pediatr. Oncol. 1996; 26: 153-159
- Medulloblastoma in adults.Radiother. Oncol. 1993; 29: 301-307
- Preliminary results of dose intensive pre-irradiation chemotherapy in patients older than 10 years of age with high risk medulloblastoma and supratentorial primitive neuroectodermal tumors.Med. Pediatr. Oncol. 2002; 38: 47-48
- Randomized phase III trial in childhood high-grade astrocytoma comparing vincristine, lomustine, and prednisone with the eight-drugs-in-1-day regimen. Childrens Cancer Group.J. Clin. Oncol. 1995; 13: 112-123
- Age and TP53 mutation frequency in childhood malignant gliomas.Cancer Res. 2001; 61: 7404-7407
- Expression of p53 and prognosis in children with malignant gliomas.N. Engl. J. Med. 2002; 346: 420-427
- Analysis of proliferation markers and p53 expression in gliomas of astrocytic origin.J. Neurosurg. 1997; 86: 121-130
- Radiation therapy for intracranial germinoma.J. Clin. Oncol. 1999; 17: 2585-2592
- Combined treatment modality for intracranial germinomas.Br. J. Cancer. 1999; 79: 1199-1204
- Secreting germ cell tumors of the central nervous system (CNS). First results of the cooperative German/Italian pilot study (CNS sGCT).Klin. Padiatr. 1997; 209: 222-227
- Malignant CNS germ cell tumors (GCTS).Med. Pediatr. Oncol. 2002; 39: 227
- Acute effects of irradiation on cognition.Int. J. Radiat. Oncol. Biol. Phys. 2002; 53: 1271-1278
- Pituitary tumors in children and adolescents.J. Clin. Endocrinol. Metab. 1999; 84: 4317-4323
Rebounders Canada: a non-profit organization that offers support to and networking to adult survivors of childhood cancer and their families: www.rebounders.org, 2003.
On The Tips of The Toes: an organisation promoting outdoor wildlife expeditions and other nature oriented experiences for children and adolescents with cancer, 2003. http://www.cbtrus.org/2002/2002report.pdf.
- Quality of health information on the internet in paediatric neur-oncology websites.Med. Pediatr. Oncol. 2002; 39: 298
Sister Frances Dominica. Douglas House: A ‘respice’ for young people. Eur J Cancer 2003, this issue (doi: 10.1016/j.ejca.2003.08.003).