Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Cancer in adolescents and young adults.Cancer. 1993; 71: 3206-3209
- The adolescent with cancer.Eur. J. Cancer. 2001; 37 (discussion): 1523-1527
- The adolescent with cancer—at the edge of no-man's land.Lancet Oncol. 2001; 2: 43-48
- Cancer in older adolescents and young adults: epidemiology, diagnosis, treatment, survival, and importance of clinical trials.Med. Pediatr. Oncol. 2002; 38: 1-10
Expert Advisory Group to the Chief Medical Officers of England and Wales. A Policy Framework for Commissioning Cancer Services. Department of Health, 1995.
- Young adults with cancer.Int. J. Palliat. Nurs. 2001; 7: 162-170
- The Impact of treatment: adolescent views.in: Selby P. Bailey C. Cancer and the Adolescent. BMJ Publishing Group, London1996: 264-275
Murphy D et al. The incidence of cancer in adolescents and young adults in South East England. An analysis of the Thames Cancer Registry Data 1998–2002. J Cancer 2003, June (abstr.).
- Naturalistic approaches to healthcare evaluation.J. Clin. Excellence. 2001; 3: 167-174
- Treatment centre size, entry to trials, and survival in acute lymphoblastic leukaemia.Arch. Dis. Child. 1989; 64: 657-661
- Diagnostic delay in pediatric malignancies—a population-based study.Acta Oncol. 2000; 39: 873-876
- Parents’ accounts of obtaining a diagnosis of childhood cancer.Lancet. 2001; 357: 670-674