Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The design and clinical use of the Nottingham Prognostic Index in breast cancer.The Breast. 1996; 5: 156-157
- The Nottingham Prognostic Index applied to 9,149 patients from the studies of the Danish Breast Cancer Cooperative Group (DBCG).Breast Cancer Res & Treat. 1994; 32: 281-290
- Incidence and prognosis in early onset breast cancer.The Breast. 2002; 11: 30-35
- Prognostic factors in breast cancer.Eur. J. Cancer. 2001; 37: 591-596