Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Central nervous system disease in hematologic malignancies: historical perspective and practical applications.Semin Oncol. 2009; 36: S2-S16
- Traumatic lumbar puncture at diagnosis adversely affects outcome in childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia.Pediatr Blood Cancer. 2000; 96: 3381-3384
- Diagnostic cerebrospinal fluid examination in children with acute lymphoblastic leukemia: significance of low leukocyte counts with blasts or traumatic lumbar puncture.J Clin Oncol. 2003; 21: 184-188
- Prognostic significance of blasts in the cerebrospinal fluid without pleocytosis or a traumatic lumbar puncture in children with acute lymphoblastic leukemia: experience of the Dutch Childhood Oncology Group.J Clin Oncol. 2006; 24: 2332-2336
- The influence of previous lumbar puncture and pneumoencephalography on the incidence of unsuccessful radioisotope cisternography.J Nucl Med. 1971; 12: 555-557
- Headache and backache after lumbar puncture in children and adolescents: a prospective study.Pediatrics. 2004; 113: 1588-1592
- Fluoroscopy-guided lumbar puncture: decreased frequency of traumatic tap and implications for the assessment of CT-negative acute subarachnoid hemorrhage.Am J Neuroradiol. 2001; 22: 571-576
- Estimating effective dose to pediatric patients undergoing interventional radiology procedures using anthropomorphic phantoms and MOSFET dosimeters.Am J Roentgenol. 2010; 194: 1315-1322
- Risk factors for traumatic and bloody lumbar puncture in children with acute lymphoblastic leukemia.JAMA. 2002; 288: 2001-2007
- Safety of lumbar puncture for children with acute lymphoblastic leukemia and thrombocytopenia.JAMA. 2000; 284: 2222-2224
- Expert committee recommendations regarding the prevention, assessment, and treatment of child and adolescent overweight and obesity: summary report.Pediatrics. 2007; 120: S164-S192
- Incidence of traumatic lumbar puncture: experience of a large, tertiary care pediatric hospital.Clin Pediatr. 2011; 50: 1005-1009
A SAS Program for the CDC Growth Charts. [Web Page] Atlanta, GA: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention; 2011 [March 2012]. Available from: http://www.cdc.gov/nccdphp/dnpao/growthcharts/resources/sas.htm.
- Fixed effects regression methods for longitudinal data: using SAS.SAS Institute Inc, Cary, NC2005
- Applied longitudinal analysis.Wiley, New Jersey2011
- Fixed effects, random effects and GEE: what are the differences?.Stat Med. 2009; 28: 221-239
Guideline for platelet transfusion thresholds for pediatric hematology/oncology patients: Complete reference guide. Edmonton, AB: The C17 Guidelines Committee; 2010 [updated March 2011March 2011]. Available from: http://www.c17.ca/index.php?cID=86.
- Imaging in pediatric patients: time to think again about surveillance.Pediatr Blood Cancer. 2010; 55: 407-413
- Ultrasound imaging for lumbar punctures and epidural catheterisations: systematic review and meta-analysis.BMJ. 2013; 346: f1720
- Thrombotic complications in childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia: a meta-analysis of 17 prospective studies comprising 1752 pediatric patients.Pediatr Blood Cancer. 2006; 108: 2216-2222